- Vertex M100 360° image viewer
- 40mm case with 20mm lug width
- Custom hand wounds Swiss ETA 7001 movement
- Brushed 316L Steel Case
- Waterproof to 10 ATM
- Moulded Super-LumiNova® dial
- Supplied with both of the following straps:
- Black leather Strap
- Admiralty Grey NATO Strap
- The M100 is presented in its very own military spec ‘Peli Case’
Clubhouse Subscribers can enjoy 15% off this product! Enter your club code at checkout.
Not a subscriber? Click here
Receive a complimentary issue of the latest magazine when placing an order of any value
In 1912, Claude Octavius Lyons set up Dreadnought Watches with a loan from his father-in law. He paid it back within the year, and spent the next 50 years becoming a leading light of the local community and the international watch trade. In 2016, Lyons’ great-grandson, Don Cochrane, re-incorporated the company and has been creating quality, timeless timepieces ever since.
Why we chose them
“It’s rare to find a new player on the watch market that creates products of such quality. And, although Vertex is steeped in history and heritage, these new watches are incredibly special — there’s something very cool about owning a watch so rare and unique.” – Harry Jarman, Editor-In-Chief.