Shackleton designs and develops performance apparel for people living and working in the world’s extremes. Driven by exploration and innovation, the company is built on the life and values of polar titan Sir Ernest Shackleton and exists to inspire, prepare and equip people for the challenge.
WHY WE CHOSE THEM
With all products designed in London and manufactured with the highest quality in the UK, Italy and around the world, Shackleton's priority is quality. Fur-free and RDS-compliant, they are committed to continual improvement of sustainability standards.
- 100% Merino wool from Australia and New Zealand
- Lightweight 12 gauge knit to keep in warmth and last longer
- High collar with quarter zip
- Naturally thermo-regulating and insulating
- Water repellent and fast drying
- Reinforced shoulder ribs add comfort and practicality