Haakon 3-in-1 Tactical Parka | Black
Clubhouse Subscribers can enjoy 15% off this product! Enter your club code at checkout.
Not a subscriber? Click here
Receive a complimentary issue of the latest magazine when placing an order of any value
Shackleton designs and develops performance apparel for people living and working in the world’s extremes. Driven by exploration and innovation, the company is built on the life and values of polar titan Sir Ernest Shackleton and exists to inspire, prepare and equip people for the challenge.
WHY WE CHOSE THEM
With all products designed in London and manufactured with the highest quality in the UK, Italy and around the world, Shackleton's priority is quality. Fur-free and RDS-compliant, they are committed to continual improvement of sustainability standards.
- 100% recycled, bluesign® certified monofibre fabric
- Waterproof to 20,000 h/h
- Fully windproof and breathable
- RDS-certified 850 fill goose down jacket
- Adaptive Layering system compatible
- Snorkel hood with reinforced visor
- Detachable synthetic fur trim
- Micro fleece lined hand warming pockets
- Laser cut and fully seam sealed throughout