Named after the school of thought that pursues a relentless search for pleasure, the British brand launched in 2011 with the aim of producing urban protective headgear with a definitive style. They believe when form and function come together seamlessly, style is effortless.
WHY WE CHOSE THEM
'Another British brand that simply oozes style. With an emphasis on individuality and luxury, the Hedon Helmets are available in a wide spectrum of shades and finishes.'
- Harry Jarman, Editor-In-Chief
- Composite fibre shell of fibreglass and carbon fibre
- Black and Ivory white painted shell, gloss finish
- Hed Armour lining with 360° cushion padding
- Merlin anti-bacterial fabric
- Natural calf leather trim and lining
- Anodised copper coloured brass HEDON plate
- Anodised copper coloured brass hardware
- Anodised copper coloured brass DD buckle
- Ultra light and low profile shell
- 800-900 grams
ECE 2205 (This means they are road legal for all of Europe and the UK)