Shackleton designs and develops performance apparel for people living and working in the world’s extremes. Driven by exploration and innovation, the company is built on the life and values of polar titan Sir Ernest Shackleton and exists to inspire, prepare and equip people for the challenge.
WHY WE CHOSE THEM
With all products designed in London and manufactured with the highest quality in the UK, Italy and around the world, Shackleton's priority is quality. Fur-free and RDS-compliant, they are committed to continual improvement of sustainability standards.
- RDS-certified 850 fill goose down jacket
- Resilient, Japanese-made 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric
- Adaptable Layering system compatible (zips into ALS parkas)
- Fleece lined collar and hand warming pockets
- Performance fit with distinctive baffle design
- Articulated arms for range of movement
- Packable outerwear that also performs as a versatile mid layer
Mix & Match
Clubhouse Membership Price: £84.15, Save £14.85
Clubhouse Membership Price: £216.75, Save £38.25