Nearly 300 years ago, Juan Famenias Floris created his first fragrance and recorded the formula in a large leather bound book. The rest, as they say, is history. Today, the brand’s in-house perfumery team experiment and produce unique, timeless creations — all overseen by a 9th generation Floris, Edward Bodenham.
WHY WE CHOSE THEM
“If it’s good enough for Winston Churchill and James Bond, then it’s good enough for us. There are very few brands that have a heritage like Floris’, and it is clear to see that several centuries of innovation have led to some of the best aftershaves and grooming products you can buy.”
– Jonathan Wells, Features Writer
- Average minimum burning time 35 hours
- Top notes: aldehydic, bergamot, lavender
- Heart notes: cinnamon, jasmine, clove, rose, geranium
- Base notes: amber, cedarwood, musk, oakmoss, patchouli, sandalwood, vanilla, vetiver