Founded in 2018, Uniform Standard represents authentic, generational craftsmanship with a refreshingly modern mindset. Each of their pieces are created with a minimal British design aesthetic, the finest quality Italian leathers and sustainable recycled components – with new collections launched throughout the year.
WHY WE CHOSE THEM
“Uniform Standard have carried over 15 years of design experience and have broken into the sneaker market with style. With a clear approach towards sustainability and a strong focus on social and environmental responsibility, the brand aims to give you a better-made product with a refreshingly modern mindset”.
- Jonathan Wells, Features Writer.
- Premium Italian smooth calf leather uppers from our LWG "Gold" certified tannery
- Contrast vegetable tanned calf leather back collar with embossed logo detail
- Full Italian leather internal lining
- Tonal recycled rubber outsole with sidewall stitch construction
- 100% recycled moulded footbed covered with smooth Italian calf leather
- 100% recycled cellulose insole board
- Hand stitched detail on heel counter
- Waxed finish cotton laces for extra durability
- 100% recycled cotton drawstring shoe bag
- 100% recycled and recyclable kraft card drawer shoebox
- Each pair is hand stitched and lasted in Portugal