The Bronze 75
Clubhouse Subscribers can enjoy 15% off this product! Enter your club code at checkout.
Not a subscriber? Click here
Receive a complimentary issue of the latest magazine when placing an order of any value
In 1912, Claude Octavius Lyons set up Dreadnought Watches with a loan from his father-in law. He paid it back within the year, and spent the next 50 years becoming a leading light of the local community and the international watch trade. In 2016, Lyons’ great-grandson, Don Cochrane, re-incorporated the company and has been creating quality, timeless timepieces ever since.
WHY WE CHOSE THEM
“It’s rare to find a new player on the watch market that creates products of such quality. And, although Vertex is steeped in history and heritage, these new watches are incredibly special — there’s something very cool about owning a watch so rare and unique.” – Harry Jarman, Editor-In-Chief.
- Case size 40mm, Case thickness is 11mm. Lug width 20mm and the lug to lug is 48mm.
- Movement cal. 10 1/2 ETA 7001, TOP execution, 17 jewels, bronze CuSn8 case body and bezel, stainless steel case back.
- Water-resistant to 100M.
- Double curved top sapphire crystal with anti-reflecting treatment AR08 + AR06.
- Black matt dial with SLN 7501C arabic numbers.
- Vintage brown leather strap with 2 spring bars with quick-release system, bronze CuSn8 18mm tongue buckle.
- Delivered in an official Pelican case with Bronze edition plate.
- Zulu Alpha ZA Vertex 75 Strap.