Launched with the desire to create a timeless collection of luxury garments, British-born Hemingsworth have become known for their versatile tailoring suited for the modern globetrotter.
WHY WE CHOSE THEM
"Combining traditional tailoring with modern material and fabric design, the brand creates effortlessly stylish menswear that fit an array of occasions, both formal and casual"
- Harry Jarman, Editor-In-Chief.
- Intarsia chest logo
- Zegna Baruffa Cashwool Merino, 10 ply knit
- Super-soft yarn for light weight and luxury handle next to the skin
- Knited in 5-gauge fully fashioned 4 x 4 rib construction
- High roll neck for comfort and warmth
- Shaped close to the body for perfect use as outer or mid layer
- Designed & Made in England (Nottinghamshire)