Ettinger Sterling Coat Wallet with 8 C/C
Clubhouse Subscribers can enjoy 15% off this product! Enter your club code at checkout.
Not a subscriber? Click here
Receive a complimentary issue of the latest magazine when placing an order of any value
Founded by Gerry Ettinger in 1934, the storied luxury leather goods company is still family-owned and run. Armed with a Royal Warrant, the brand prides themselves with designing and creating only the finest leather products — from wallets and briefcases to belts — in their Walsall factory just outside of Birmingham.
WHY WE CHOSE THEM
“They’re the real deal, simply put. Family-owned, made in Britain and boasting products that will last long beyond your lifetime, Ettinger are everything you should look for when investing in style. And what style it is. From their wallets to their key rings, everything is imbued with the brand’s signature, inimitable aesthetic.”
- Jonathan Wells, Features Writer.
- Outside leather: Smooth calf leather
- Inside leather: Soft drummed cowhide
- Pocket linings: Fabric
- Features list: 8 credit card slots; 4 long note/slip pockets
- Size: 18cm X 10cm X 1cm
- Packaging: Handmade Ettinger gift box
- Product care: Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth, leave to dry naturally