FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £150 | 15% OFF SELECTED BRANDS WITH THE CLUBHOUSE
20:09, 25 March
Free shipping on all orders over £150
Usually dispatched in 2 to 3 days.
Tracked UK delivery.
14-day return. View our return policy
Have a question about this product? Contact us
In 1912, Claude Octavius Lyons set up Dreadnought Watches with a loan from his father-in law. He paid it back within the year, and spent the next 50 years becoming a leading light of the local community and the international watch trade. In 2016, Lyons’ great-grandson, Don Cochrane, re-incorporated the company and has been creating quality, timeless timepieces ever since.
WHY WE CHOSE THEM
“It’s rare to find a new player on the watch market that creates products of such quality. And, although Vertex is steeped in history and heritage, these new watches are incredibly special — there’s something very cool about owning a watch so rare and unique.”
– Harry Jarman, Editor-In-Chief.
- Available as both an automatic or a manual.
- Brand new Sellita SW510 MP hand-wound mechanical movement rhodium finish, spiral pattern, polished bevel, blue screws
- Brushed Steel 40mm case, Double domed box crystal glass, waterproof to 100M
- Moulded Super-LumiNova™ dial
- Case Back brushed steel and sapphire crystal
- Black dial with Arabic numerals to maximise legibility, military broad arrow
- Delivered on a Black leather strap with additional rubber and Nato straps